User Profile

Tressa Garrigan

Bio statement

Property Possession - Typically, apartment-style structures are called apartments, two-story row houses are known as town houses, and free-standing houses on little lots are referred to as yard houses. Regrettably, this description develops some confusion concerning property possession. Apartment, community home, and also yard house describe the style or building of specific residences. The word "condo" does not refer to a the format or style of a structure. Condo is a type of ownership of real estate. The type of possession of realty can not be identified by observing the structure layout.

Baxter Dallas Steve

##journal.issn##: 0816-90-20