User Profile

Goold Delorse

Bio statement

Property Ownership - Typically, apartment-style buildings are called condominiums, two-story row homes are called community residences, as well as free-standing residences on small great deals are referred to as garden homes. Regrettably, this description creates some confusion about real estate ownership. House, town house, as well as garden home explain the style or building and construction of specific houses. The word "condo" does not refer to a the format or design of a structure. Condominium is a type of possession of real estate. The form of ownership of realty could not be acknowledged by observing the structure design.

Steve Baxter Dallas

##journal.issn##: 0816-90-20